ACCESS TO OUR COMMUNITY
- People with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who are diagnosed as positive COVID-19 will NOT be allowed to attend our center.
- People who have been treated for COVID-19 and do not have a medical discharge along with a negative COVID-19 test will NOT be allowed to attend.
For religious services and administrative matters at our offices:
- For religious services and administrative matters at our offices:
- Request via email email@example.com their attendance and wait for confirmation.
Rules while inside our premises
- Use of Facemask is mandatory during the entire time inside the premises
- Disinfection of the hands with hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance.
- Keep 2 meters of social distance from others.
- If attending religious services must bring their own Facemask, Kippa, Tallit, Tefillin and Prayer Book.